Nothing says deep fried delicious like a crisp golden brown bombolino.
- Eggs (5 each)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Orange zest (1 each)
- 1 tblsp vanilla paste
- ¾ cup mascarpone
- 2.5 cups ricotta
- 2 cups ap flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 6 cups blueberries
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz mascarpone
1. Whisk together eggs, sugar salt, zest and vanilla.
2. Whisk in mascarpone and ricotta. Until mostly smooth.
3. Sift in ap flour and baking soda. Mix until all of the flour is incorporated
4. Fry at 350f for 7 minutes
Directions for Blueberry Jam:
1. Bring blueberries and sugar to a boil.
2. Stir gently while boiling
3. Continue cooking until jam reaches 215f or 102c
4. Turn off heat and add lemon juice. Pass through ricer
Directions for Whipped Mascarpone:
1. Put all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until light and fluffy