- Two 5-ounce boneless pork chops trimmed of excess fat
- 1 cup (about 1 medium) sliced apple
- 1 cup (about 1 medium) sliced onion
- 1 tablespoon brown or stone-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
Ingredients for Seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon each salt and black pepper
1. Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Season pork chops with 1⁄8 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook for
2. 3 minutes per side, or until cooked to your preference. Plate and cover to keep warm.
3. Remove skillet from heat; clean, if needed. Respray, and return to medium heat. Add apple, onion, and remaining 1⁄8 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook and stir until softened and lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes.
4. Reduce heat to low. Add mustard and vinegar. Cook and stir until hot and well mixed, about 1 minute.
5. Serve topped with chives.