1. Season Lamb with Kosher salt and black pepper.
2. Pan Sear on all sides creating nice caramelization.
3. Place Tablespoon of Butter in pan with a stick of aromatic herb Rosemary and baste.
4. Place in Oven until desired Doneness, I recommend Medium Rare or internal temperature of 132 degrees. Once seared your Lamb will be Rare. Place in oven at 375 for 10-12 minutes to Medium Rare and 6 minutes for each temperature after that.
5. Rest Lamb for 10 minutes and slice.
1. Cut Japanese Eggplants into 3/4" round coins.
2. Zest Lemon, Lime and Orange and toss with 2 Oz. of olive oil in Bowl
3. Season lightly with Salt.
4. Let sit for 20 minutes.
5. Roast Eggplant for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Kalamata Olive Puree
1. Reserve four Kalamata Olives for fresh Garnish.
2. Place Kalamata Olives at 150 degrees in Dehydrator overnight. Your home oven can also be used.
3. Place Dried Kalamata olives in Blender, submerge in olive oil and puree until smooth.
Olive Oil Powder
1. Place Tapioca Maltodextrin in food processer.
2. Turn on Food Processer and add olive oil slowly and emulsify.
1. On a round plate, take a spoon drag of the Kalamata olive oil puree on the left hand side of the plate from end to end.
2. Place two roasted eggplant coins on opposite ends of the sauce, lay one down and stand the other on its side to create interest.
3. Place olive pieces along the sauce and next to the eggplants.
4. Spoon olive oil powder mixed with Feta on a couple spots along the composition.
5. Take the rest lamb rack and split directly in half. Lay one half of the rack on the negative space of the plate, temp side up. Lay the second half leaning on the first half with the rack bones sticking up.
6. Finish the plate with torn fresh Mint and Dill garnish dressed in Olive Oil and Sprinkle of Sea Salt.