A snack perfect for fueling your body.
- 10 medjool dates, pitted (~7 ounces)
- ¼ cup MCT oil
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
Protein Power Balls - Home and Family
Recipe by Dan Kohler, 9/15/13
Yield: 16-20 Balls
1. Pulse dates in food processor until almost smooth, adding mct oil to help blend.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until a rough “dough” forms.
3. Scoop dough into small balls (~2 tablespoons apiece)
4. Store in fridge until ready to eat.