- 1lb of medium shells
- 1 bag of frozen sweet peas
- 1 package of bacon
- Parmesan and white cheddar cheese (about 4 cups total)
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2-3 cups milk
- Salt and pepper
1. In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in enough flour to make a roux. Add milk to roux slowly, stirring constantly. Stir in cheeses, and cook over low heat until cheese is melted and the sauce is a little thick.
2. Add in your crisp bacon and peas.
3. Put macaroni in large casserole dish, and pour sauce over macaroni. Stir well.
4. Top with parmesan cheese
5. Broil until the top is brown and crispy
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page