- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Pizza sauce (either store bought or homemade)
- Additional shredded mozzarella cheese for the topping
- Sliced pepperoni
- Basil and oregano to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put milk and cream cheese into a 3 quart sauce pot. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Add mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese, stirring until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a 9-inch pie dish.
- Spread pizza sauce over mixture, then top with the additional mozzarella cheese.
- Add basil and oregano to taste.
- Top with sliced pepperoni.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until bubbly.
- Serve with Italian bread or crackers for dipping.
Check out the Home & Family Fridge and submit your own inspired recipe or DIY!
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.