A refreshing cocktail recipe from Chef Shanti Hinojos.
- 3 oz Pisco
- 1oz Fresh Squeezed lime juice
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 oz of simple syrup
- 1-2 dashes of Angostura Bitters
Sunny Quail Egg Appetizer - Home & Family
1. Add all ingredients to a shaker except for the bitters, and shake it don't break it, then shake it again.
* You will need to get lots of air into it in order for the egg white to create the foam
2. Add ice and then shake it again.
3. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and add a couple shakes of bitters.
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Check out more deilcious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page