- 1 lb Pork shoulder (cut in cubes)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 to 2 cans coconut milk
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 3 ounce adobo sauce from canned chipotle chile
- In a bowl, mix the pork with the garlic and salt
- In a skillet or large pan, heat the oil over medium heat and add the pork.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, until brown.
- Transfer the pork to a pot and add enough of the coconut milk to cover.
- Add the fish sauce and chipotle sauce.
- Bring the mixture to a slow boil and reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Cook for 1 to 1-1⁄2 hours, until the pork is tender.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.