A fun recipe from Kym Douglas.
Ingredients for Roll-Up
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 4 cheese sticks, halved
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- *Optional - marinara or ranch sauce for dipping
Ingredients for Garlic Butter Glaze
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take each triangle of crescent roll dough and place about 6 pepperoni on the bottom of the triangle. Place half of a cheese stick on top and roll up. Place seam side down on a cookie sheet and bake for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown.
3. While rolls are cooking, combine the melted butter, Italian seasonings, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
4. When rolls are done remove from the oven and brush with the garlic butter glaze. Serve with marinara or ranch for dipping.
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page