Cookie Dough Ingredients
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar, plus extra for topping
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Ingredients for Filling
- 6 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup confectioner’s sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a large bowl with electric mixer at high speed, beat butter, peanut butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until incorporated. Lower speed, and gently add in flour mix until a dough is formed.
3. Roll a rounded tablespoon of dough between your hands to make a ball. Place balls onto prepared sheets. Dip a fork in additional granulated sugar; press fork on each dough ball to make crisscross pattern. Bake 14 minutes, until lightly brown around the edges. Cool on baking sheet 5 minutes. Transfer to wire rack to cool.
4. For filling: Beat all ingredients together until creamy. Spread about 1 tablespoon filling between 2 cooled cookies.
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page