Directions for Crust
1. Preheat oven to 350*. Add cookies to a food processor and blend until crumbs are formed. (If you don’t have a food processor you can crush them yourself in a large plastic zip lock type bag)
2. Place crumbs in a medium bowl and add melted butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
3. Using a fork mix well to combine.
4. Lightly spray a 9 1/2” glass pie dish with non stick spray.
5. Add crust mixture to the glass dish and press mixture firmly and evenly into the bottom and up the sides of the dish. Bake for 10 mins.
6. Remove from oven and set aside to cool completely before adding the filling.
Directions for Filling
1. In a large mixing bowl add cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, powdered sugar, vanilla and honey. Using an electric mixer, beat ingredients on high until nice and smooth.
2. Add chopped praline peanuts and quartered mini peanut butter cuts and fold. Set aside.
3. In a separate medium sized bowl add the heavy whipping cream.
4. Using your electric mixer, beat on high until thick and fluffy and the consistency of a whipped topping.
5. Add whipped cream to the peanut butter mixture and fold in until well combined.
6. Spread mixture evenly into your prepared pie crust, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerator for at least six hours or overnight.
Directions for Toppings
1. In a medium mixing bowl add heavy whipping cream and sugar.
2. Using your electric mixer, beat on high until thick and fluffy, reaching the consistency of a whipped topping.
3. Remove the peanut butter pie from the refrigerator and top with your whipped cream.
4. Sprinkle with chopped praline peanuts and enjoy!!