Ingredients for Peach Simple Syrup (Makes 18 oz)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 peaches, sliced
Ingredients for Peach Spritz (Serves 4-6)
- 1 750 ml. Bottle sparkling water
- 1 ½ cups peach simple syrup
- 2 fresh peaches, sliced
- ½ bunch mint leaves
Directions for Peach Simple Syrup
1. Add all the ingredients in a small pot and stir to combine.
2. Bring to a boil over medium heat, about 10 minutes.
3. Once all the sugar has dissolved, turn off the heat and allow to cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
4. Strain simple syrup through a fine sieve and store in the fridge.
Directions for Peach Spritz
1. Fill a large pitcher with ice.
2. Add the peach simple syrup and sparkling water.
3. Stir to combine.
4. Top with fresh peaches and serve.
Get more information about this episode >>