Ingredients for Pancakes with Banana, Turkish Apricots, Pepitas and Nutella
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp Nutella
- 2.5 oz Turkish apricots diced
- 2.5 oz pepitas
- 2 bananas sliced
1. Preheat a large skillet on medium heat. Spray very lightly with cooking spray.
2. Mix flour, salt and brown sugar in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, blend milk and egg. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and add the egg and milk. Blend just until smooth.
3. For each pancake, spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter onto skillet, using the back of the spoon to spread batter into a round shape. Cook until surface of pancakes have some bubbles, then flip carefully with a spatula, and cook until browned on the underside, 1 to 2 minutes more. Transfer to a baking sheet or platter; cover loosely with aluminum foil, and keep warm in oven. Continue with remaining batter.
4. To serve, spread a thin layer of Nutella onto each pancake and top with a few slices of banana, a few apricots, and sprinkle with pepitas.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.