Ingredients for Apple Fennel Celery Slaw
- 1 large honey crisp apple julienned
- I fennel bulb thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons of the fronds chopped
- 5 good sized celery stalks thinly sliced on the diagonal and the inner leaves chopped
- Juice from 1 large lemon
Ingredients for Moll-Leo Avocado Mash
- 1 Avocado, quartered and chopped
- 1/3 ounce Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup of pitted Kalamata Olives sliced, cracked pepper to taste
- 1- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint
- 1-2 Tablespoons of fresh cilantro pulled and chopped on the side for garnish
Ingredients for Meat
- Filets or tenderloin rubbed with olive oil and garlic, pepper
Directions for Slaw
1) Before seasoning, toss in olive oil and lemon, dash of cayenne and pepper.
2) Put it all in a large bag and seal it and shake it up.
Directions for Meat
1) Place in plastic bag and allow to marinate.
2) Take meat out 30 min before cooking and rub some blackened seasoning of your choice.
3) Grill on high heat to “sear” the meat then cook to your preference.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page