Author of "8G Cookbook," Dawn Russell is making a delicious treat with fresh blueberries that serves 12.
- 3 eggs
- 1 8Greens tablet dissolved in 1⁄2 cup almond milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cups ground almonds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries (I use 1 cup in mixture and an extra 1⁄2 cup on top as we like a lot of blueberries)
- Honey, to serve (optional: use Manuka honey)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, using a hand-held blender, mix together eggs, 8Greens milk and coconut oil. Slowly stir in rest of ingredients until well combined. Divide mixture into a 12-hole muffin pan. I add more blueberries on top.
3. Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
4. Transfer muffins in pan to a wire rack to cool.
5. Once cool, remove from pan and drizzle honey on top for extra flavor. Serve.