- 6 1⁄2 cups chicken stock, homemade, or store-bought organic chicken broth, heated through
- 1⁄2 tsp saffron
- 3 Tb extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 Tb unsalted butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced small
- 1⁄2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Zest from 1 lemon
1) Veal shank, crosscut into 3” pieces
2) Salt and pepper to season
3) Season shanks and brown in a lightly oiled hot pan on all sides. Place meat in the pressure cooker and add liquid. Close and lock pressure cooker. Follow instructions on the individual cooker (45 min -1 hour) at highest pressure.
4) Carefully release pressure and serve. adjust seasoning serve over parmesan risotto and garnish with parsley and lemon zest, top with veal jus.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page