- 1/4 cup Nutella spread
- 4 slices bread, Brioche preferred
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoons grapeseed oil
1) Spread Nutella on 1 side of each slice of bread. Arrange banana slices over spread on 2 of the slices. Place remaining slices atop bananas to form sandwiches.
2) Whisk milk, cream,eggs, vanilla extract, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Dip sandwiches in milk mixture and turn as necessary to coat completely.
3) Melt butter and oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Cook sandwiches in hot butter & oil mixture until both sides are golden brown and banana and chocolate spread have softened, 4 to 6 minutes per side.
4) Serve with whipped cream and chopped hazelnuts.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page