1) Scoop and form the Ice cream into golf-sized balls
2) Place in freezer for 15 minutes or longer.
3) Put corn flakes in mortar and pestle and crush them or you can pulse them in food processor.
4) Once the flakes are crushed-ready, add the cinnamon and mix together. Set aside.
5) Meantime, melt half stick of butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
6) Stir in crushed corn flakes and cinnamon mixture and cook.
7) Stir constantly until they turned to golden brown.
8) Remove from heat and stir the sugar into mixture.
9) Place in a shallow container and let it cool.
10) Roll the ice cream ball into the mixture and press them to evenly coat.
11) Press more corn flakes mixture if a thicker coating is desired.
12) Serve topped with chocolate syrup, whipped topping and/or cherries, as desired.