Cristina bakes this delectable cake courtesy of Donna Hay magazine
- 1 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup unsalted butter, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks, extra
- ½ cup (110g) caster (superfine) sugar
- ¼ cup (35g) plain (all-purpose) flour, sifted
- 8 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- cocoa, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 200 C (400 degrees F). Place the chocolate and butter in a saucepan over low heat and stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Place the eggs, extra yolks and sugar in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Add the chocolate mixture and flour and whisk until well combined.
- Spoon two-thirds of the mixture into 4 x 1 cup-capacity (250ml) well-greased dariole moulds.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of peanut butter into the center of each mould and spoon over the remaining chocolate mixture.
- Place the moulds on a baking tray and bake for 16-18 minutes or until puffed.
- Gently turn out the cakes immediately and dust with cocoa to serve. Makes 4.
- Serve immediately to ensure they have a lovely, molten center.
Molten Peanut Butter & Fondant Cake - Home & Family
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.