Yield: 12 - 16 servings
1. Preheat oven to 350℉. Grease a Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and garam masala.
3. Combine eggs, vegetable oil, granulated sugar, brown sugar. vanilla extract and zucchini in the bowl of a stand mixer.
4. Mix using the paddle attachment on medium speed until well combined.
5. Add the flour mixture.
6. Mix on low speed until the ingredients are well combined, scraping the sides and bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
7. Pour the batter into prepared pan.
8. Bake for 40-45 minutes until a cake tester inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
9. Allow the cake to cool in pan for 10 minutes before turning out to cool completely on a cooling rack.
10. Whisk together the molasses, butter, heavy cream and salt in a medium saucepan.
11. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, whisking constantly.
12. Once the mixture comes to a boil and the butter is melted, 3 to 5 minutes, remove from the heat and pour into a medium bowl.
13. Cool to room temperature.
14. Add the powdered sugar and whisk until smooth. The glaze will be thick and glossy.
15. Pour the glaze over the top of the cake, allowing it to drizzle down the sides of the cake.
16. Serve with lightly sweetened whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.