- 1 pound ground organic, grass fed beef (i.e wagyu beef)
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 1 bag of ALEXIA Seasoned Sweet Potato Waffle Fries
- 1 small log of goat cheese (about 5-6 oz)
- 4 tablespoons mayonaise
- 4 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 4-5 cornichon pickles or 1 dill pickle (finely diced)
- 1 small shallot, finely diced
- 1/2 cup wild arugula
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Farenheit.
2. Divide your burger meat into approximately 1 ounce size burger patties. Season both sides of the mini patties with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Open bag of fries and spread evenly on a sheet pan. If some are stuck together not to worry, a few minutes into baking them they will defrost a bit and be easy to pull apart. Bake according to package directions.
4. While the fries are baking preheat a grill pan over medium high heat. You want to let your pan get screaming hot before you sear your burgers, because they are small they will cook in no time. By getting the pan super hot it will ensure a nice crusty outside and a perfect medium rare on inside. I let my grill sit on the heat for at least 10 minutes before I put anything on it.
5. While the grill is heating, make your sriracha sauce. Combine mayo, sriracha, ketchup, fine diced pickle and shallot into a bowl and mix. Set aside.
6. Next, grill your burgers. I cook mine 2 minutes on first side, flip it, add my cheese and grill for about a minute on the other side. Once burgers are done, put them on a plate and lightly cover with foil and start building your burgers.
7. Take one of the waffle fries and top it with a mini burger. Then lightly pour a bit of the sauce on top, followed by the arugula and another waffle fry on top. Take a toothpick and put it down the center.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page