Ingredients for Cake
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix
- 1 15-ounce can Pumpkin Puree
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil or Water(optional)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
Ingredients for Cream Cheese Glaze
- ¼ cup Salted Butter
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese at room temperature
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ⅔ - 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 - 3 tbs Milk
- Orange food coloring (5-7 drops if using liquid)
Ingredients for Assembly
- Peppermint leaf candies
- White sprinkles
1. Heat oven to 350˚, spray bundt pan(s) with cooking oil and set aside.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed for at least 2 minutes. If batter is stiff, add vegetable oil or water and mix until desired consistency is reached. Spoon in batter evenly between the bundts.
3. Bake cakes for 20-25 minutes, until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
4. Allow cakes to cool before proceeding with the decoration.
Cream Cheese Glaze
1. Combine ingredients in the bowl of a mixer and beat until smooth, then set aside.
1. Cut bundt cakes in half across their equator, set aside the bottoms to be used for snacking or another dessert.
2. Using two “top” halves, pipe frosting on the open face of one to glue it to the other (making a sandwich with two halves and some frosting).
3. Drizzle extra glaze around the ridged shoulders of each assembled pumpkin bundt, allowing it to drip down the sides. Scatter white sprinkles over the frosting.
4. Press one peppermint leaf candy into the center of each mini pumpkin bundt and serve.