1. Bring a large pot of Salted Water to a boil
2. In a Large sauté pan, add Oil and place over high heat
3. Add Garlic and Cook for 1 min.
4. Drop Pasta into Water, Cook for Approx 8.5 min or follow box directions for al dente
5. Add Onions to the Garlic and Cook for Approx 1-2 min or until onion soften
6. Remove Garlic Clove (optional) and discard
7. Add Salt, Pepper, Red Pepper, Rosemary
9. Add Red Wine and cook for 1-2 Min. or until Red Wine is reduced by ¾
10. Add Sausage
11. Add Tomato and stir together
12. Allow to cook for approx 4 min.
13. Taste for Seasoning and Reove from heat.
14. Check Pasta for doneness.
15. Drain Pasta and Add to Psta Sauce Pan.
16. Cook together for approx 20-30 seconds
17. Add Parsley and Cheese
18. Toss together