- loaf rustic olive bread
- 1 lb. burrata
- 1.5 TBSP red or white wine vinegar, depending on the vegetable (light and green vegetables, use white, red or darker vegetables, use red)
- (light and green vegetables, use white, red or darker vegetables, use red) 2 TBSP olive oil
- 6 sprigs thyme, whole
- 2 cloves, thinly sliced garlic (lengthwise)
- 1 shallot, finely minced
- 1.5 tsp kosher salt, more to taste
- 1.5 lbs. seasonal vegetables like cherry tomatoes, snap peas, asparagus, etc. - a delicate medley suitable for marinating
- fresh mint leaves for garnish
1) Cut and marinate the vegetables in vinegar, olive oil, shallots, garlic, thyme, salt. This can be done 4 hours ahead.
2) Preheat to 375 degrees. Cut bread into slices, but not all the way through the bottom of the loaf.
3) Arrange burrata on a platter.
4) Place bread off to the side, but touching the burrata. Arrange vegetables over the burrata. Garnish with mint.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page