- 2 cups of mayo
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp. Onion powder
- 1 tbsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha sauce
- Fresh lemon juice, to taste
- Whip together contents in mixing bowl
JUICY LUCY BURGER:
- 24 ounces ground beef (80/20 lean to fat ratio, short rib blend)
- Pimento cheese
- 16oz sharp white cheddar
- 16oz extra sharp cheddar
- Half on onion
- 2 cloves of garlic zest
- 2 jars (4 ounces, each) of pimentos
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- ¼ cup of mayo
- Mclure’s spicy pickle juice
- 4 martin’s potato buns
- Boston lettuce
- Sliced tomato
- McLure’s spicy pickles
- Local sourced or organic kale
- Fry oil
Ingredients for 4 Servings
1. Prepare w sauce and refrigerate for later use.
2. Make the pimento cheese. Cut the cheese into square chunks, add everything to food processor and pulse until ingredients have been mixed.
3. Diverse the ground beef into 3oz portions. Place each portion on your cutting board and flatten them.
4. Then place 1oz of pimento cheese mixture (or any cheese you like) in the middle in half of the flattened patties. Cover a cheese-filled patty with a plain patty. Pinch the corners and work the whole patty until the surface is smooth. Make sure there are no air pockets or melted cheese will escape through while you cook it.
5. Preheat a cast iron skillet. You looking for a 475/500 degrees or medium high. Season patties on the outside with kosher salt and black pepper. Cook for 3 minutes on each side, then lower the heat and cook for another 3 minutes to finish the burger, (cook time usually 9-12 minutes).
6. While the burgers are cooking, toast bun, wash Boston lettuce, wash and slice tomatoes and pickles
1. Flash fry method (which we do in the restaurants):
2. In either clear fry oil, olive oil and/or grape seed oil - take a bunch of kale and place boiling fry oil for 25-35 seconds at 350 temp.
3. After 30 seconds, have kale rest for 30 seconds and use a paper towel to pat down any excess grease.
4. Place in bowl and dust with old bay seasoning
1. Cook kale in oven at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, before placing on sheet pan drizzle olive oil over the kale and let bake for 15-20 minutes or longer