- 2lbs of meat of your choice -chicken, pork, or beef (*We are using Rib Eye Steaks, thinly sliced (about 1/8" thick pieces)
- 2c soy sauce
- 1/2c sesame oil
- 2c white sugar
- 3c Water
- 1/2 Tb garlic powder
- 1/2 Tb onion powder
- 1/2 T pepper powder
- Sliced green onions
- White or back sesame seeds
- Pickled Veggies (recipe provided)
1) Whisk ingredients together until fully mixed.
2) Place in a glass pyrex or large ziplock and add meat.
3) Marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
4) Remove and discard marinade.
5) Pat dry and sear quickly on each side on a very hot grill pan, cast iron, or bbq.
6) Serve over rice with pickled veggies, garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page