1. Mix buttermilk, salt, pepper, Cajun seasoning, and garlic powder in a larger bowl. Then add chicken wings to mixture cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
2. Mix paprika with the ﬂour in a medium bowl with a baking sheet next to it.
3. Remove the chicken from the buttermilk, then dip each chicken wing in ﬂour, coating well, and shaking off excessive ﬂour.
4. Add 1/2 to ¾-inch oil to a large cast iron skillet or tabletop fryer. Heat to approximately 365 degrees F. Gently place chicken wings in hot oil. Cover, and fry until golden, turning once (use tongs), 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Lift the ﬁnish pieces of chicken out of the oil and transfer to a paper-towel lined plate or baking sheet.
6. Mix honey, hot sauce & parsley.
7. Drizzle on chicken while hot.