- 1 ½ c. dry Israeli pearl couscous
- Olive oil for drizzling
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 c. frozen white corn (thawed)
- 13 grape tomatoes halved
- 4 stalks kale
1) Prepare Israeli pearl couscous according to package. When cooked, drizzle with olive to keep couscous from sticking.
2) Thoroughly clean kale and remove stems. Roll and chiffonade leaves into ¼ inch ribbons. Place in large bowl and massage for 5 minutes or until leaves are tender and bitterness is gone.
3) In another large bowl, combine all the ingredients together. Dress with Lemon and Honey Dressing and toss gently.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page