Makes 4 servings
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, 85% cacao or higher (I like Green and Black's Organic)
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 3/4 cup plain cultured coconut milk (such as So Delicious)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons monk fruit extract, xylitol or erythritol
- 4 teaspoons cacao nibs
- Melt chocolate - either in microwave or sauce pan. If microwave, melt 3/4 of the chocolate in 15 second intervals, stirring after each, until just melted and then stir in the remaining chocolate and let cool for 3 mins. (We can have this done already.)
- Combine avocado, sweetener, and coconut milk. Beat with mixer at high setting. Add chocolate and beat until light and fluffy. Divide into 4 bowls and refrigerate for 20 minutes or more.
- Sprinkle with raw cacao nibs before serving.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.