- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ½ c. Grape seed oil
- 2 ½ c. Panko bread crumbs
- 1 c. Shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. Onion powder
- 1 tbsp. Dried parsley
- 1 tsp. Herb de Provence
- ½ tsp. Dried Rosemary
- ½ tsp. Crushed red pepper
- 2 tsp. Kosher salt
- ¾ tsp. Cracked black pepper
- Non-stick cooking spray
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2) In a large shallow bowl, thoroughly combine the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, parsley, Herb de Provence, dried Rosemary, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper.
3) Pour the grape seed oil into a shallow pan.
4) Place the chicken breasts on a large cutting board and cover completely with plastic wrap. Using a tenderizing mallet pound chicken breasts on both sides until they are ½ to ¼ inch thick.
5) Dip pounded chicken into the grapeseed oil so both sides are coated.
6) Dredge chicken breasts in the seasoned breadcrumbs, pressing down lightly to thoroughly coat all sides.
7) Spray a medium saucepan with non-stick cooking spray. Over medium high heat, place chicken in pan and cook each side for 3-4 minutes or until each side is golden brown.
8) Place browned chicken breasts on a rack in a roasting pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Finish baking in pre-heated oven for approximately 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked thru.
9) Let cool slightly and serve!
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Get more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page