- 2 pounds baby red potatoes
- 6 Italian sausage links, spicy or mild
- 4 Serrano chilies
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ¼ cup minced chives
- ⅓ cup stone ground mustard
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise, store-bought or homemade
- 1 shallot, shaved on a mandoline
- 2 green onions, sliced thin on the bias
- Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat a grill to high and place potatoes in a pot of salted water. Bring the potatoes to a boil and cook until a knife can be inserted and pulls out clean. Take out of the water and set aside to cool off.
2. Make sure the grates are very clean for the best grill marks. Once hot, place the sausages and chilies on it. Cook the sausages until charred on all sides or until juices run clear. For the chilies, cook until charred to your liking, about 6-8 minutes. Cut chilies into small chunks.
3. For the potato salad, once cooled off, cut potatoes into quarters or sixths depending on
their size. Take horseradish, parsley, white balsamic vinegar, chives, mustard, mayo, shallots,
green onions, and chilies and place in a bowl with potatoes. Mix and season with salt and
4. Serve sausages on top of potato salad.
Check out more delicious recipes on the Home & Family Pinterest Page