TV personality Ross Mathews is making a delicious salad with homemade vinaigrette.
Ingredients for Salad
- Two cans Garbanzo Beans, rinsed.
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Red Onion
- Green Olives
- Fresh Basil
- Grilled Chicken (just grilled with salt and pepper)
- NOTE: You can add whatever veggies are in the fridge!
Ingredients for Vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Juice of ½ a Lemon
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt & Pepper
"Impasta" Salad - Home & Family
1. Dump all the ingredients in a bowl (amounts depend on personal preference).
2. Mix together vinaigrette ingredients.
3. Toss in dressing.