These hot chocolate bombs are everything you love about cocoa wrapped up in an adorable ball that explodes with flavor in your cup.
Hot Cocoa Bombs
- White candy-coating chocolate for shell
- Hot chocolate powder (2 tablespoons per cocoa bomb)
- Marshmallows (2 tablespoons per cocoa bomb)
- Decorating: sprinkles, crushed peppermint candies, extra candy coating in various colors, etc.
- Hot milk for making hot chocolate
- Melt candy coating chocolate, pour into silicone sphere mould to create an even coating
- Chill mould until coating is set and firm
- Fill chilled shell halves with cocoa mix and marshmallows
- Seal one filled shell half and one empty shell half together with extra candy-coating chocolate
- Chill sealed spheres until set
- Decorate chilled spheres with extra candies and chocolate
- Heat milk on stove
- Put sphere in bottom of mug
- Pour hot milk over sphere, stir with spoon