- 2 mashed ripe bananas (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup white whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- ¾ cup almond butter
1. Preheat oven to 375º.
2. Combine bananas and next 4 ingredients (through vanilla) in a medium bowl; mix well, and set aside.
3. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup and level with a knife. Whisk together flour and next 5 ingredients (through salt) in a small bowl.
4. Stir the flour mixture into the banana mixture until they are just combined.
5. Spray 9 muffin cups with cooking spray (or use paper liners), and spoon 1/3 cup batter into each cup (cups will be full).
6. Bake 16 minutes.
7. Add almond butter on top of muffin.
8. Top with Honey Nut Cheerios
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page