- 1000g AP Flour organic
- 400g Water
- 100g Ice (crushed)
- 60g Butter, cubed
- 30g fresh yeast
- 20g Salt (fine sea)
- 25g Honey
- Lye, Caraway Seed and coarse salt for the baking.
1. Add all ingredients into a Kitchen aid bowl except butter and stir with the hook for about 5-6 min at low speed.
2. Add cold butter out of the fridge, and continue for a couple more minutes. Increase speed for a couple of minutes and let the dough rest for about 15 min (room temperature).
3. Form into little dough balls about 150g each. Let proof for 10 minutes at room temperature.
4. Form the pretzels and rest for about 2 hours in the fridge.
5. Dip in Lye/Water mix (use 45g of lye per 1000g of water) and bake at 375˚ 15-17 minutes.