Directions to Make Pasta
1) Cover cashews with 2 inches hot water. Soak 20 minutes, or until softened. Drain, and discard water.
2) Cook pasta 2 to 3 fewer minutes than package directions. Drain, and rinse under cold water in colander.
3) Preheat oven to 400 Fahrenheit, and coat 11 x 7 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
4) Puree cashews, broth, butternut puree, pea powder, nutritional yeast, mustard, garlic powder, turmeric, and salt in blender until smooth. Transfer to bowl, and stir in pasta. Pour into prepared baking dish.
To Make Breadcrumb Topping
1) Toss together all ingredients in bowl. Spread topping over pasta, and cover with foil. Bake for 20 minutes.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page