Author of “The Real Girl’s Kitchen” Haylie Duff's an easy recipe for a tasty snack that comes together in minutes.
Brie, Fig & Honey Crescent Roll Bites
Christmas, New Year's Eve
Haylie Duff - Brie and Fig Bites - Home & Family
- All-purpose flour, for dusting the dough and cutting board
- 1 (8 oz) tube crescent dough
- 1 (8 oz) wheel of brie cheese
- 1 cup fig jam (i like the dalmatia brand)
- 2-3 tb honey
- Chunky sea salt (garnish)
- Fresh thyme sprigs (rough chop)
- Preheat oven to 375°F degrees. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Spread a little flour out onto your counter. Then roll out crescent roll dough and pinch seams until the dough appears to be in one sheet.
- Cut crescent roll dough into 24 equal-sized squares. Place squares into muffin tin slots.
- Cut brie into small pieces and place inside the crescent dough squares. Top with a spoonful of fig jam. Bake until the crescent dough is a light golden brown (about 15 minutes). Let cool from the oven for a few mins. Then drizzle with honey and garnish with thyme and sea salt.
*It isn't necessary to cut off the rind with brie but feel free to remove. I like to keep the rind because it adds a great texture.