1. Start by making the bouillonaise and pineapple Jalapeño relish (see individual recipes).
2. In a skillet or grill over medium heat, cook the sausages, turning occasionally, until internal temperature of 160 degrees is reached. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. While the sausages are cooking, butter and grill each bun until golden brown (see Dog Haus Bun instructions).
4. To assemble, place a cooked sausage inside of the King’s Hawaiian bun. Drizzle the sweet ginger glaze in a zig-zag format down the length of the sausage. Repeat with the Bouillonaise.
5. Top the sausage with roughly one ounce of the relish followed by a quarter oz of crispy fried onions.
6. Sprinkle scallions and enjoy!
Pineapple Jalapeño Relish
1. Cut off the top and bottom of the pineapple.
2. Stand the pineapple upright and shave off the remaining corner edges of the skin.
3. Discard the skin and slice the pineapple into ½ inch planks.
4. Dice the planks into small cubes.
5. Dice the drained jalapenos and add them to the pineapple to create the relish.
6. Set the relish mixture aside until ready to assemble the sausages.
1. Mix the bouillon and water in a small pot until assimilated.
2. Place the mix over a medium flame, stirring often until fully dissolved, until it begins to bubble.
3. Remove from heat and pour into a mixing bowl.
4. Add may and whisk.
5. Set the Bouillonaise mixture aside until ready to assemble the sausages.
Dog Haus Buns
1. Unwrap the King’s Hawaiian rolls and create 16 buns of three connected rolls.
2. Turn each set of three rolls on its side and create a slit that does not go all the way through.
3. Brush melted butter on each cut side of the rolls and place cut side down on a griddle. Remove when each cut side is golden brown.