- 5 tablespoons Olive Oil, divided
- 1 Prepared Pizza Dough Ball (~ 1.5 pounds), room temperature
- ½ cup Cranberry Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- ½ cup Bleu Cheese Crumbles
- 6-7 ounces Ham Slices
- 1 cup Stuffing, Roasted Potatoes, or Mashed Potatoes
- 5 ounces Cooked Green Beans (~1 ½ cups)
- 4-5 ounces Mozzarella, small cube
- Salt, pepper
1. Heat oven to 350˚, line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and coat with 2 tablespoons oil.
2. Roll out and stretch dough into baking sheet, just to the edges.
3. Spread cranberry sauce evenly over the dough, leaving 1” border.
4. Top the sauce with fresh rosemary and sprinkled bleu cheese.
5. Add thin slices of ham all over the cranberry sauce.
6. Spread stuffing/roasted potatoes/mashed potatoes over the ham.
7. Add green beans on top of stuffing.
8. Scatter mozzarella over green beans.
9. Roll dough into a log, starting from the long side and using parchment paper to help.
10. Pinch dough closed along the seam, and ends, then turn stromboli seam side down on the baking sheet.
11. Brush with remaining oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
12. Bake stromboli until crust is brown, 50-60 minutes. Brush with 1 tbs oil more, then bake another 5 minutes.
13. Transfer to wire rack and cool 10 minutes before slicing.