TOTAL TIME: 1:10/ PREP: 0:30/ COOK: 0:40
1. To make cheese sauce, boil butternut squash until tender, about 10-12 minutes; drain and place in a food processor or large blender. Add feta, yogurt, salt, and paprika; process until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings, if necessary.
2. Preheat oven to 375F. Place shallots on a sheet pan; coat with cooking spray. Roast until tender and caramelized, stirring a few times, about 15-20 minutes.
3. Boil cauliflower until tender, about 8-10 minutes; drain.
4. Boil pasta according to package directions; drain.
5. To make topping, combine panko, pecorino, melted butter, sage, and thyme in a small bowl; set aside.
6. To assemble mac and cheese, combine pasta, cauliflower, cheese sauce, cheddar cheese, and shallots in a 2 quart casserole dish; stir to combine. Sprinkle with panko mixture; heat through, about 15 minutes.
7. Serving size: about 1 1/3 cups