- 6 zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices on a bias
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 c black beans
- 1 c grilled corn
- 1 c cotija cheese
- 1 c baby tomato, halved
- 1/4 c sliced scallions
- 1 small can pickled jalapeño, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 c cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 2 tbs Adobo sauce/liquid chipotle
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp coriander
Ingredients for Cookie Dough Hummus
- 1 15-oz. can white navy beans
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Directions for Nachos
1) Grill zucchini covered in mixture of little oil, salt & pepper, cumin, coriander, Adobo sauce. Top with cheese, cook until melts.
2) Top grilled zucchini with the beans, corn, tomato, onions, jalapeño, avocado, cilantro, sour cream, lime juice.
Directions for Hummus
1) Use blender to combine beans, almond butter, and honey. Move mixture to serving bowl.
2) Mix in chocolate chips with a spoon.
3) Serve with apples or sliced fruit of choice.
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page