1. First we need to butcher and brine the pork loins. We use Duroc pork loins, they have a higher fat content. Take all the ingredients except the pork, bring to a boil, then cool down. Place pork in brine for 2 Hours. Remove Pork and discard liquid.
2. To make the romesco, sweat the onion, garlic, dry chili and chili flake with the nuts. Once it is all cooked through, add the remaining ingredients and cook together for roughly 20 minutes, until the mixture has tightened up. Then puree in a vita mix until fully smooth, adjust seasoning if necessary.
3. For the salad, do a thick julienne of the piquillo chili, and a fine julienne of the red onion. We soak the onion in ice water for 30 min to reduce the potency of it. Then toss all ingredients together.
4. For the Prosciutto chip, you can either deep fry it until crunchy (1 min roughly) or bake it on a 250 oven for approx. 2 hours.
5. To finish the dish, grill the pork on all sides, cook to medium. You do not need to add additional salt to the pork, it will be seasoned from the brine. Then slice and serve with the sauce under the pork and salad on top, and chips as a garnish.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page