Debbie Matenopoulos is showing you how to make the perfect dessert with peaches and pairing it with refreshing ice cream.
- 2 Peaches (Optionally peeled)
- 2 TBS Butter
- 1/4 C. Brown Sugar
- 1/4 C. Bourbon
- Pince of salt
- Optional topping of whipped cream or ice cream
Grilled Peaches with Butter Bourbon Sauce - Home & Family
1) Peel the peaches (if you’d like) then cut each in half and remove the pit.
2) Put them aside on a dish to await grilling.
3) Combine butter, brown sugar, bourbon, and cinnamon on the stovetop over medium heat.
4) Heat and stir until the sugar is completely dissolved and the sauce is hot and bubbly. Pour into a small pitcher to await serving.
5) Grill peaches on a hot oiled grill for approximately 3-4 minutes.
6) Remove from grill and serve with warm bourbon butter sauce and whipped cream or ice cream.
7) Garnish with basil on or around peaches (optional)
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page