1. Place wine, vinegar, water, and salt in a pot.
2. Pull off hard leaves on the stem of the artichokes. Cut the end off the stem and peel it with a knife. Cut the artichokes in half leaving the stem intact and place in the pot. Cover with parchment paper, tucking in around the edges to create a lid. Simmer over medium low heat until very tender, about half an hour. Once cooked, cool slightly and remove hard pink inner leaves and the hairy choke.
3. Mix the marinade.
4. Stir together oil, garlic, oregano, lemon zest, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and salt.
5. Spoon onto the cut sides of the artichoke, making sure it penetrates the leaves.
6. Make the lemon aioli.
7. Place egg yolks, garlic cloves, vinegar, lemon juice and water in a food processor. Turn on and let blend for 1 minute. With the food processor on, drizzle in oil slowly. Add lemon zest and salt and mix well to combine.
8. Finish the artichokes.
9. Place the artichokes cut side down on a hot grill cook until dark grill marks have formed. Flip and cook briefly. Drizzle lemon olive oil on the cut side, sprinkle with ribeye salt and chives. Serve with lemon aioli.