- 2-3 lbs of French Green Beans
- 2 bunches of Dandelion Greens
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 medium-sized peperoncino (hot pepper)
- Blanch green beans
- Place green beans and dandelion greens in a large sauté pan.
- Add olive oil, garlic, and peperoncino
- Sautee over medium heat until greens are soft
- Salt to taste
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.