- 3 tablespoons white onion, finely chopped with antohe tablespoon for garnish
- 2 serrano chilies (seed and all), finely chopped or to taste
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, roughly chopped, with another tablespoon for garnish
- Sea salt to taste
- 2 large avocados
- 1/3 Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, finely chopped, with 1/4 cup extra for garnish
1. Put onion, chilies, cilantro and salt into a molcajete, and crush to a paste. (Or puree in a blender and transfer to a mixing bowl).
2. Cut avocados in half, remove pit, and squeeze out the flesh. Mash avocado into onion-serrano base and mix well. Add yogurt, stir to combine. Stir in ½ cup of tomatoes.
3. Sprinkle the surface with garnishes: tomato, onion and finely chopped cilantro. Serve immediately.