Directions for Pumpkin Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
2) Combine all ingredients until a smooth batter is formed
3) Pour into a greased 8x8 baking pan
4) Note: use coconut oil or butter
5) Bake until done (about 30 minutes)
Directions for Maple Pecan Glaze
1) Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
2) Drizzle over bars and sprinkle with chopped pecans
Note: Use immediately. glaze will be fluid but thickens when refrigerated. chill left overs for up to 4 days.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page