- 3 Cups unsweetened almond milk
- ½ Cup chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup, or to taste
- 1 Cup blueberries
- ¾ Cup Chopped mango
1. In a large bowl, whisk together almond milk, chia seeds, and maple syrup
2. Let sit for 5-10 minutes. Whisk again.
3. Cover and place in the fridge for 2 ½ -3 hours. You can also let it chill overnight. Stir mixture occasionally.
4. Remove from fridge and stir. Mix in blueberries and chopped mango.
5. Divide among four bowls and top with additional blueberries.