1. Using a Teflon pan, heat the olive oil.
2. Blanch the potato gnocchi in boiling saltwater for @ 15 seconds. Do not overcook (boil) the potato gnocchi. 20 seconds only.
3. Drain well and add to the heated olive oil.
4. Toss well until the outside of the gnocchi begins to brown/crispy.
5. Once the gnocchi begins to brown on the outside, add the whole butter and whole sage leaves. Toss well.
6. Deglaze with chicken broth.
7. Season with salt and pepper and chiffonade of sage. Toss well.
9. Add grated pecorino and toss well with the brown butter, to coat the gnocchi.
10. Add the gnocchi to a heated dish/crock.
11. Top with additional chiffonade of sage.
12. Top with shaved truffle pecorino.
13. Serve while hot.