Make your own chips to pair with a delicious dip with this recipe by Gaby Dalkin.
- 5 small corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Cut the tortillas into 6 triangles each.
2. Add the oil to a heavy bottom pan over high heat. Once the oil is shimmering, add a few of the tortilla triangles at a time and fry for about 1 minute on each side until they are crisp.
3. Remove from the oil and transfer to a paper towel.
4. Sprinkle with a few drops of the lime juice as they cool and sprinkle with sea salt and garlic powder.
5. Serve immediately.
Get Gaby Dalkin's Hot Kale and Bacon Dip recipe >>